Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Finish Line's first song has been uploaded to Youtube!

Hey guys,
My first song, "Amazing", has been uploaded to Youtube! Check it out if you haven't listened to it already:

http://youtu.be/eMzoo6kZxIY

I can't tell you guys how excited I am about this. It's the first song I've ever uploaded to Youtube. I hope you like it.

It took about two and a half months from start to finish. The last week was the most tedious. I had to listen to the song over and over again, on multiple speaker systems (car, room, computer) to make sure that everything was just right, or as close to that as I could get. All the different instruments have to be in the right balance with each other, and the vocals have to be clear without being too overpowering. It's a long process, but it's definitely worth it.

I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on the song.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment